Showing 1–12 of 90 results
- Long Chain fatty acids: unsaturated
- Related to Broccoli Seed Oil
- Highest in Erucic Acid, long-chain fatty acid giving a long shelf life
- Non-greasy, good for oily, dry, and mature skin at 55 – 65% of your blend
- Luxurious massage base
- Protects skin
- Aloe vera barbadensis Miller, from organically produced juice, USA.
- Sometimes called “Aloe jelly” or “Aloe Gelly”
- Food grade aloe gel, natural thickeners and preservatives.
- Great for oral care
- Absorbs and dilutes essential oils, wonderful alternative to carrier oils.
- Whipped Shea, soothing Lavender and Chamomile
- Safe for all ages
- Protect and sooth baby’s delicate skin
- Soft powdery non-greasy finish
- Good for ultra dry skin
- Contact us for availability for local store pickup during late Spring and Summer months.
- Anti-aging properties as it boosts collagen production
- Effective in treating inflammatory skin conditions
- Can be used to strengthen hair and nails
- Cicatrizant in the oil reportedly also promotes the healing of wounds
Abyssinian Oil (Abyssinica Oil) Crambe abyssinica, nuts ground and cold-pressed in Canada.
Adansonia digitata, Wild-crafted, Fair-Trade, Cold-pressed from Seeds, Zimbabwe, South Africa. Produced by organically certified producers.