$6.00 – $42.00
Abyssinian Oil (Abyssinica Oil) Crambe abyssinica, nuts ground and cold-pressed in Canada.
- Long Chain fatty acids: unsaturated
- Related to Broccoli Seed Oil
- Highest in Erucic Acid, long-chain fatty acid giving a long shelf life
- Non-greasy, good for oily, dry, and mature skin at 55 – 65% of your blend
- Luxurious massage base
- Protects skin
$45.00 – $150.00
Aquilaria crassna, hydro-distilled from the wood of naturally farmed trees in northern Thailand, 10% dilution in organic Jojoba oil.
• Rare, Exotic
Trachyspermum ammi L., Organically produced from dried fruits in India, CO2 Select Extracted in Germany
$9.00 – $28.00
- Aloe vera barbadensis Miller, from organically produced juice, USA.
- Sometimes called “Aloe jelly” or “Aloe Gelly”
- Food grade aloe gel, natural thickeners and preservatives.
- Great for oral care
- Absorbs and dilutes essential oils, wonderful alternative to carrier oils.
$15.00 – $58.00
Ammi visnaga, (Khella oil), wildcrafted, steam-distilled from the seeds of the khella plant, Morocco.
• Avoid if taking blood thinners
$38.00 – $152.00
Angelica archangelica, organically produced, steam-distilled aged root, Belgium
• Fatigue and stress-related illnesses including PTSD
• Immune stimulant
• Chronic stomach problems & lack of appetite
• Chronic respiratory conditions
$14.00 – $184.00
Ilicium verum, CO2 Select extraction, organically produced in Germany from dried fruit ecologically grown in Vietnam.
- Stimulates circulation
- Muscle aches
- Avoid during pregnancy/breastfeeding