$45.00 – $150.00
Aquilaria crassna, hydro-distilled from the wood of naturally farmed trees in northern Thailand, 10% dilution in organic Jojoba oil.
• Rare, Exotic
Cedrus atlantica, organically produced, steam-distilled from wood, Morocco
•Helpful for Dry Scalp, Skin
•Insecticide blends, keep away moths
$14.00 – $964.00
Callitris intratropica, plantation grown without chemicals, distilled from wood and bark, Australia.
• Pain relief from insect stings
• Wound healing, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory
• Grounding, calming, reassuring
$10.00 – $40.00
Bulnesia sarmientoi, wildcrafted, steam-distilled from wood, Paraguay.
• Relaxing and Calming
• Venous or lymphatic decongestant
• Gout, rheumatism, arthritis, fluid retention
$14.00 – $312.00
Cinnamomum camphora Sieb. var. linaloolifera Fujita, distilled from Organically grown wood and bark, rectified, China. Organically produced.
• Aromatic substitute for Rosewood essential oil
• Potent anti-infective and immunostimulant
• Powerful relaxant, useful for insomnia
$20.00 – $708.00
Calocedrus macrolepis Kurz var formosana/ Calocedrus formosana Taiwan Incense Cedar. Wildcrafted, Steam-distilled, Wood.
• “Taiwan Sandalwood”
• Wonderful for mediation to use alone or with a familiar friend
$15.00 – $286.00
Cedrelopsis grevei, wildcrafted from bark, Madagascar.
– Soothes inflamed skin
– Intensifies effects of moisturizer for dry skin
– Useful in perfume blends
Santalum austrocaledonicum, sustainably plantation grown, hydrodistilled-distilled from heartwood, a skinsafe 10% dilution on Fractionated Coconut Oil.
– lighter and sweeter than Indian Santalum
– aid to meditation and spiritual growth
– tonic to the immune system
– effective for strep throat
$23.00 – $3,235.00
Santalum spicatum, ethically farmed, steam-distilled from heartwood, Australia.
– effective against a broad range of gram positive and negative bacteria
– skin care oil for men