Showing all 7 results
Essential Oils, CO2s, Spices, A - E
Pimenta dioica (Pimenta officinalis), Organically extracted from dried fruit (or berry)
• Muscle pain, spasms and fatigue
• Rubefacient (warming)
• Emotionally warming and uplifting
• Digestive tonic
Essential Oils, A - E
Laurus nobilis, wildcrafted, steam-distilled leaves, from Croatia. Sometimes called “Laurel Leaf” Oil.
• Spicy scent
• Hair/scalp health
Bay Laurel leaves, Laurus nobilis organically grown and distilled in France, sometimes called Laurel Leaf
Individual Carrier Oils, Carrier Oils
Calophyllum inophyllum, organically produced, cold-pressed, Madagascar.
Aromatherapy Blends, Physical Well-Being
Essential Oils, F - L
Litsea cubeba, steam distilled, fruit, China, Organically Produced.
– anti-spasmodic, specifically of the bronchia
– recent research indicates use in cardiac arrhythmia
– acne, dermatitis and greasy skin
Essential Oils, M - R
Leptospermum scoparium, wildcrafted, steam-distilled leaves, New Zealand.
– Powerful anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral
– Effective against strep and staph infections
– Preferred oil of Madeleine Kerkof (instead of Tea Tree)