Showing all 8 results
Agonis fragrans, steam-distilled from leaves and young branches, Australia.
• Tea Tree like, gentle & safe for children
• Anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory & analgesic
• Respiratory actions
Greek Sage Triloba (Fruticosa) CO2
Salvia Triloba (Fruticosa) CO2 extracted in Germany from organically grown leaves, Albania.
• Concentration, cognitive & memory, dementia, Alzheimer’s
• Antimicrobial, antibacterial, anti fungal, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant
• Clears negative energy, smudging
F - L, Essential Oils, Conifer
Juniperus communis, organically produced, berries on branch, Bulgaria
– Diuretic, often included in anti-cellulite & detoxifying blends
– Anti-microbial, useful in respiratory blends
– Cleans the atmosphere of a room to clear negativity
– Helps recover from hangovers
Essential Oils, F - L, CO2s, Conifer
Juniper Berry CO2
Juniperus communis, organically produced, CO2 Select extracted from Juniper Berries in Germany. (Berries grown in Bosnia and Herzegovinia)
– Energetically uplifting and grounding
– Traditional use to cleanse and repel negative energy
– Balances oily skin and hair
Leptospermum scoparium, wildcrafted, steam-distilled leaves, Australia.
– Powerful anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral
– Effective against strep and staph infections
– Preferred oil of Madeleine Kerkof (instead of Tea Tree)
Individual Carrier Oils, Carrier Oils
Moringa Seed Oil
Moringa oleifera, , Virgin, Cold Pressed Organic seeds, South Africa
Rhatany Root CO2 Extracted TOTAL
Krameria Lappacea, Peruvian dried roots, CO2 extracted in Germany.
– Anti-microbial, powerfully astringent
– Anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant
– Useful in combating radiation damage to the skin
– Recommended for skin and sunscreen products
– Recommended for oral care
Sage Dalmatian CO2 Select
Salvia officinalis CO2 Select, ethically cultivated, Sage leaves, Germany.
– useful for inflammation oily skin
– memory and mood enhancement
– may improve cognition and recall