Showing 1–12 of 31 results
- Aloe vera barbadensis Miller, USA.
- Sometimes called “Aloe jelly” or “Aloe Gelly”
- Food grade aloe gel, 99% organically produced juice, natural thickeners and preservatives.
- Great for oral care
- Absorbs and dilutes essential oils, wonderful alternative to carrier oils.
- Anti-aging properties as it boosts collagen production
- Effective in treating inflammatory skin conditions
- Can be used to strengthen hair and nails
- Cicatrizant in the oil reportedly also promotes the healing of wounds
Adansonia digitata, Wild-crafted, Fair-Trade, Cold-pressed from Seeds, Zimbabwe, South Africa. Produced by organically certified producers.
Matricaria recutita (syn Matricaria chamomilla), organically produced, CO2 extracted flowers, Germany
•Very Thick, Difficult to Work With
•Power Anti-inflammatory, Skin healer
•Must be warmed to thin and use
•Undiluted best for Experienced Users
•10 percent Dilution Recommended for Ease of Use
Matricaria recutita (syn Matricaria chamomilla), organically produced, CO2 extracted flowers, Germany. Diluted in Fractionated Coconut Oil
•10 percent Dilution for your convenience, ready to use
•Powerful Anti-inflammatory, Skin healer
•Blends with Lavender for sunburn or diaper rash
•Helpful for Rosacea, Skin Ulcers, Acne inflammation
•A must-have for skincare needs