Showing 13–24 of 59 results
Essential Oils, M - R, Citrus
Citrus aurantium, ethically farmed, steam-distilled flowers only, from around the Mediterranean.
– More robust aromatically
– Specific for anxiety and depression
– Helps balance oily and dry skin
Essential Oils, M - R
Melaleuca quinquenervia CT nerolidol, organically grown steam-distilled leaves, Australia.
– Dermal uptake enhancer
– Adrenal tonic for fatigue and stress
– Calming, soothing and uplifting
Melaleuca quinquenervia,Organically produced, steam-distilled leaves, Madagascar
– Strong decongestant properties
– Mentally clears the head with stimulating and uplifting effects
Essential Oils, CO2s, Spices, M - R
Myristica fragrans, wildcrafted fruit from Germany, CO2 extracted in Germany.
– Mental stimulant and aphrodisiac
– Emotionally invigorating and stimulating, warm and welcoming
– Digestive stimulant
Wildcrafted, steam-distilled from resin, Kenya
Essential Oils, Absolutes, M - R, Citrus
Citrus aurantium, solvent-extracted bitter orange tree blossoms, Tunisia.
– Potent at low dilutions
– Adds depth and heart to any blend
Essential Oils, M - R, Citrus Oils
Citrus aurantium var. amara organically produced, steam distilled, rind. Egypt. The famous Seville Orange.
– Effectively anti-bacterial
– Beautiful oil for anxiety
Essential Oils, M - R, Citrus, Citrus Oils
Citrus sinensis, organically produced, cold-pressed rind, Italy.
– Powerful anti-depressant
– Intensely aromatic
Citrus sinensis, organically produced, cold-pressed rind, Mexico.
– Strong anti-depressant
– Non-phototoxic safe in skincare products
– A favorite oil with children
Essential Oils, CO2s, M - R
Origanum vulgare, Organically grown from leaves in Turkey, CO2 Select extracted in Germany
– Powerful germ-killer
– Best diffused or in a personal inhaler
Thymus capitatus, L., Organically produced, steam-distilled leaves and flowers, Egypt.
– Anti-oxidant and antimicrobial, powerful germ-killer
– Anti-spasmodic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory
Origanum vulgare hirtum sicilia, Organically produced, artisan distilled, Sicily, Italy.
– Highly antibacterial, antimicrobial and fungicidal
– Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
– Diffusion or personal inhalation are best methods of use