October at Nature’s Gift
Welcome autumn! To celebrate our travels, to Mark Webb’s CO2 course in Boulder, CO, and to
NAHA, where we will learn more about Mark’s Australian Oils we are putting ALL
of our CO2 Collection (new discoveries and old favorites) on sale at 10% off. Also, our collection of Australian Oils are discounted for the month of October.
This newsletter contains:
- New and Back in Stock Products
- New Skincare CO2s and Fixed Oils
- Back in Stock Products too delicate to ship in summer’s heat
- Blog Updates
- October Sale Dates
- Quote for October
Mint: we have been out of stock on this gentle delight for a long time and
are glad to welcome it back! Sweet Birch: a potent pain reliever (please read the listed safety precautions and use with
extreme care). Cardamom
Seed, organic from Guatemala, just in time for autumn. Cardamom Seed CO2 extracted, lighter and brighter. Clove Bud: seasonal spice. Copaiba Balsam: from the Amazonian jungle. Sweet Fennel, a gentle digestive. Cumin Seed CO2 Total: Sultry spice. Turmeric CO2 Total: return of a favorite. Mango Ginger CO2: powerful anti-oxidant. Rosemary Antioxidant CO2 Extract: preservative and skincare ingredient Haitian Vetiver: sweeter than honey.
Brand New Skincare Fixed/Carrier Oils:
Sandalwood Seed CO2 Powerful anti-inflammatory and antiaging active
ingredient. Prickly Pear Seed Oil
The newest high end anti-aging skin care oil. Raspberry Seed CO2: High in omega-6 and omega-3 for skincare. Sea Buckthorn SEED CO2 Oil: Lighter, easier to work with and much paler in color, may be used at higher percentages than the pulp extraction. Kiwi Seed Oil CO2 Oil: heal dry, damaged hair and skin.
Back in Stock and Ready to Ship:
- New Versus Old: a change in our bottles.
- Blue Tansy Quandary (or “Why We Are Still Out of Stock”)
- Which Citrus is safe for toddlers/babies?
- How we evaluate essential oils.
- Nasty Nitz (“Children’s Hair Problems”)
- Top 10 List from our Labor Day Sale
- To fridge or not to fridge, that is the question.
October brings trick or treating, and several traditional Nature’s Gift Sales:
- From Saturday 10/29 through Monday 10/31 Use the discount code TRICK and receive from 8–12% discount on retail-sized products, including our rarely discounted kits. No bulks, books, or gift certificates.
- Or, on Halloween Day itself, October 31, use the discount code TREAT and receive from 10–15% off retail-sized EO’s. Essential oils only.
Please, if you choose to place multiple orders, do not ask us to combine orders. We will not be able to make any changes, including special requests and/or sample requests, once the order is submitted. Also, the Trick or Treat discounts are “bouncing discounts.” Their value will move up and down at random. The amount of the discount when your order is received by the shopping cart is final.
From Ghosties and Ghoulies
and Long Legged Beasties
and Things that go BUMP in the night,
Dear Lord deliver us.
(Traditional Scottish prayer.)
And may all of our friends in the path of this week’s storm stay safe, dry, and warm. And safe journeys for those joining me in Boulder and in Salt Lake City!
To sign up for your own copy of the newsletter to be emailed to you, please click here.