Showing all 6 results
- Designed for bronchial and respiratory problems
- Available as synergy (5 and 15 mls) or inhaler.
- Inhalation ages 6 and up
Ammi visnaga, (Khella oil), wildcrafted, steam-distilled from the seeds of the khella plant, Morocco.
• Avoid if taking blood thinners
Essential Oils, A - E, ABC Groupings
Copaifera officinalis, steam-distilled from resin, Brazil
•Resinous, Steam Distilled from Raw Resin
•Warm, welcoming aroma reminiscent of Vanilla
•Add to respiratory or inflammatory blends
•Avoid use on broken skin, can cause sensitization
•Non-toxic and non-irritating at normal dilutions
Physical Well-Being, Aromatherapy Blends
Agonis fragrans, steam-distilled from leaves and young branches, Australia.
• Tea Tree like, gentle & safe for children
• Anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory & analgesic
• Respiratory actions
Inula graveolens, wild harvested; steam-distilled, roots; Spain.
– Amazingly powerful respiratory oil
– Immune system stimulant
– Congested, infected sinuses
Litsea (May Chang)
Litsea cubeba, steam distilled, fruit, China, Organically Produced.
– anti-spasmodic, specifically of the bronchia
– recent research indicates use in cardiac arrhythmia
– acne, dermatitis and greasy skin