Showing all 7 results
- Anti-aging properties as it boosts collagen production
- Effective in treating inflammatory skin conditions
- Can be used to strengthen hair and nails
- Cicatrizant in the oil reportedly also promotes the healing of wounds
Adansonia digitata, Wild-crafted, Fair-Trade, Cold-pressed from Seeds, Zimbabwe, South Africa. Produced by organically certified producers.
Syzygium aromaticum, organically grown dried buds, CO2 Select, extracted in Germany
•Avoid use if on anticoagulant therapy (blood thinners)
•Avoid use during pregnancy or lactation. Do not use on children.
•Mucous membrane and strong skin irritant
•Use with caution and respect
•Antiseptic, Antibacterial, Antioxidant
•Diffuse in sick room with other oils
•Stimulant, said to be helpful for fatigue
•Anti-inflammatory with beta carophyllene. Use at very low dilution.
Krameria Lappacea, Peruvian dried roots, CO2 extracted in Germany.
– Anti-microbial, powerfully astringent
– Anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant
– Useful in combating radiation damage to the skin
– Recommended for skin and sunscreen products
– Recommended for oral care