Trachyspermum ammi L., Organically produced from dried fruits in India, CO2 Select Extracted in Germany
Cedrus atlantica, organically produced, steam-distilled from wood, Morocco
•Helpful for Dry Scalp, Skin
•Insecticide blends, keep away moths
$14.00 – $106.00
Syzygium aromaticum, organically grown dried buds, CO2 Select, extracted in Germany
•Avoid use if on anticoagulant therapy (blood thinners)
•Avoid use during pregnancy or lactation. Do not use on children.
•Mucous membrane and strong skin irritant
•Use with caution and respect
•Antiseptic, Antibacterial, Antioxidant
•Diffuse in sick room with other oils
•Stimulant, said to be helpful for fatigue
•Anti-inflammatory with beta carophyllene. Use at very low dilution.
$14.00 – $964.00
Callitris intratropica, plantation grown without chemicals, distilled from wood and bark, Australia.
• Pain relief from insect stings
• Wound healing, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory
• Grounding, calming, reassuring
$11.00 – $44.00
Salvia Triloba (Fruticosa) CO2 extracted in Germany from organically grown leaves, Albania.
• Concentration, cognitive & memory, dementia, Alzheimer’s
• Antimicrobial, antibacterial, anti fungal, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant
• Clears negative energy, smudging
Curcuma xanthorrhiza, produced from dried roots, organically grown in Indonesia, and produced in Germany. (Sometimes called “Temulawak”)
– anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory
– oral care
– pain relief, joint pain, arthritis
$12.00 – $148.00
Lavandula angustifolia, ethically farmed, steam-distilled flowering tops, Great Britain.
– Soft spicy note
– Anti-bacterial useful for acne or other problem skin
Leptospermun petersonii, organically produced but not certified, steam-distilled leaves, Australia.
– Powerful insect repellant
– Useful dog wash additive
– Emotionally useful for anxiety, stress, depression & easing nervous tension
$7.20 – $81.00
Cymbopogon flexuosus, ethically farmed, steam-distilled grass, Guatemala. Delightful, sparkling-clean scented.