Showing 1–12 of 19 results
Syzygium aromaticum, organically grown dried buds, CO2 Select, extracted in Germany
•Avoid use if on anticoagulant therapy (blood thinners)
•Avoid use during pregnancy or lactation. Do not use on children.
•Mucous membrane and strong skin irritant
•Use with caution and respect
•Antiseptic, Antibacterial, Antioxidant
•Diffuse in sick room with other oils
•Stimulant, said to be helpful for fatigue
•Anti-inflammatory with beta carophyllene. Use at very low dilution.
Eucalyptus staigeriana, organically produced but not certified, steam-distilled from leaves, Australia.
• Uplifting, mood elevating,
• Anti-viral, anti-infectious
• Use to lighten germkilling blends.
• Sometimes called “Australian Melissa”
Salvia Triloba (Fruticosa) CO2 extracted in Germany from organically grown leaves, Albania.
• Concentration, cognitive & memory, dementia, Alzheimer’s
• Antimicrobial, antibacterial, anti fungal, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant
• Clears negative energy, smudging