Showing all 6 results
Coriandrum sativum, ethically cultivated, seeds grown and harvested in Ukraine, CO2 Select extracted in Germany
•Sweet, warming, and softly spicy
•S. Battaglia recommends for treating arthritis, gout, muscular aches
•Anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, anti-bacterial
•Helpful for digestive blends, flatulence, cramps
•Carminative, appetite stimulant
•Blends well with Sweet Orange, Mandarine, and other Citrus oils
Kunzea ambigua, Organically grown, without certification. Steam-distilled flowering branches, Tasmania. (Sometimes known as Tick Bush or Spring Flower Bush.) The original Du Cane Kunzea.
– Helps relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety.
– Relief of the symptoms of influenza/flu.
– Relief of muscular aches and pains
– Temporary relief of rheumatic pain.
– Temporary relief of arthritic pain.
– Effective against staph, e-coli and candida