Showing all 6 results
Essential Oils, CO2s, A - E, Sale of the Month
Buddha Wood CO2 Extract
Eremophila mitchellii, CO2(SCFE) extracted from heartwood and bark, Australia. (Also known as False Sandalwood or Desert Rosewood.)
• Insecticide/bug repellent
• Lightly sweet and smoky
• Pain relief
Cedrus atlantica, organically produced, steam-distilled from wood, Morocco
•Helpful for Dry Scalp, Skin
•Insecticide blends, keep away moths
Essential Oils, Woods, A - E, ABC Groupings
Callitris intratropica, plantation grown without chemicals, distilled from wood and bark, Australia.
• Pain relief from insect stings
• Wound healing, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory
• Grounding, calming, reassuring
Essential Oils, A - E, ABC Groupings
Eucalyptus, Lemon Ironbark
Eucalyptus staigeriana, organically produced but not certified, steam-distilled from leaves, Australia.
• Uplifting, mood elevating,
• Anti-viral, anti-infectious
• Use to lighten germkilling blends.
• Sometimes called “Australian Melissa”
Lemon Tea Tree
Leptospermun petersonii, organically produced but not certified, steam-distilled leaves, Australia.
– Powerful insect repellant
– Useful dog wash additive
– Emotionally useful for anxiety, stress, depression & easing nervous tension
Aromatherapy Blends, Emotional Well-Being
Limited Edition, Limited Supply
A Spring Equinox Blend
Awaken the senses and lift the spirits
Sold in 5ML