Showing all 11 results
- Aloe vera barbadensis Miller, from organically produced juice, USA.
- Sometimes called “Aloe jelly” or “Aloe Gelly”
- Food grade aloe gel, natural thickeners and preservatives.
- Great for oral care
- Absorbs and dilutes essential oils, wonderful alternative to carrier oils.
- Scar healing synergy
- May fade surgical scars or scars from burns
- Safe for topical use ages 6 and up
- pain relief blends for joint pain, arthritis, pain caused by inflammation
- anti-inflammatory, calming and either analgesic or anti-spasmodic
Matricaria recutita (syn Matricaria chamomilla), organically produced, CO2 extracted flowers, Germany
•Very Thick, Difficult to Work With
•Power Anti-inflammatory, Skin healer
•Must be warmed to thin and use
•Undiluted best for Experienced Users
•10 percent Dilution Recommended for Ease of Use
Matricaria recutita (syn Matricaria chamomilla), organically produced, CO2 extracted flowers, Germany. Diluted in Fractionated Coconut Oil
•10 percent Dilution for your convenience, ready to use
•Powerful Anti-inflammatory, Skin healer
•Blends with Lavender for sunburn or diaper rash
•Helpful for Rosacea, Skin Ulcers, Acne inflammation
•A must-have for skincare needs
Helichrysum italicum, organically produced, traditionally steam-distilled (in copper stills) from flowers, Corsica.
• Power house skin-healing, scars, bruises
• Rosacea, eczema
• Pain relief
• Heart palpitations, irregular heartbeat
• Profound spiritual & emotional effects.
Available in 5 or 15 mls or, NEW, in a 10 ml rollon bottle for ease of use. Perfect to apply to a scar or tiny bruise.
Curcuma amada, extracted from dried rhizomes organically grown in India, extracted in Germany. 10% dilution in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
– Analgesic and Anti-inflammatory
– Anti-microbial, anti-oxidative and anti-allergenic
Curcuma longa, CO2 extracted in Germany from organically grown rhizomes grown and dried in India.