Showing 25–32 of 32 results
- artisan grown and distilled from rose petals in the Al Shafa region of Saudi Arabia
- 5% dilution in Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 3 ml glass roller bottle
- (picture shows a temporary label. Bottle will ship with full size label)
Santalum austrocaledonicum, sustainably plantation grown, hydrodistilled-distilled from heartwood, a skinsafe 10% dilution on Fractionated Coconut Oil.
– lighter and sweeter than Indian Santalum
– aid to meditation and spiritual growth
– tonic to the immune system
– effective for strep throat
Santalum spicatum, ethically farmed, steam-distilled from heartwood, Australia. Diluted in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
– effective against a broad range of gram positive and negative bacteria
– skin care oil for men
Rose Saudi Arabian (Ward Taif) Rosa damascena
Viola odorata, solvent-extracted leaves, Egypt.
– supports the emotions and the heart
– sedative, liver decongestant and circulatory stimulant
– silent, seductive and persuasive – realize full potential
– springtime note in perfumery
Geranium macrorrhizum, organically produced, CO2 Total, leaves, Bulgaria, diluted in organically produced Jojoba for ease of use.
• High in sesquiterpenes (Germacrone)
• Said to enhance male libido
• Solid extract, warm before using
• Extremely long shelf life