Showing all 3 results
- safer and less irritating than high phenol thyme varieties
- strong anti-viral, excellent for viral, fungal and bacterial problems
- use in outdoor pest blends
Thymus capitatus, L., Organically produced, steam-distilled leaves and flowers, Egypt.
– Anti-oxidant and antimicrobial, powerful germ-killer
– Anti-spasmodic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory
Aromatherapy Blends, Emotional Well-Being
Limited Edition, Summer blend
-Relaxing and uplifting
Balance, Strength, Inspiration
Thymus vulgaris chemotype Thujanol, organically produced, steam-distilled, France.
$21.00 – $84.00 Select options Quick View