Trachyspermum ammi L., Organically produced from dried fruits in India, CO2 Select Extracted in Germany
$16.00 – $72.00
Cinnamomum zeylanicum, organically produced, steam-distilled leaves, Madagascar
•Highest in Eugenol, also found in Clove Oil
•Respiratory and circulatory stimulant via inhalation
•May use highly diluted in tooth/gum care blends
•Avoid use pregnancy and breastfeeding
•Skin sensitizer and irritant
•May inhibit blood clotting
$11.00 – $44.00
Salvia Triloba (Fruticosa) CO2 extracted in Germany from organically grown leaves, Albania.
• Concentration, cognitive & memory, dementia, Alzheimer’s
• Antimicrobial, antibacterial, anti fungal, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant
• Clears negative energy, smudging
$7.20 – $81.00
Cymbopogon flexuosus, ethically farmed, steam-distilled grass, Guatemala. Delightful, sparkling-clean scented.
$16.20 – $204.00
Origanum majorana, CO2 Select, extracted from dried leaves in Germany.
– Powerful anti-spasmodic
– Calming, slightly sedative action
– Useful for migraines
– Use for anti-oxidant and antibacterial actions for skin infections
$14.40 – $28.80
Salvia officinalis CO2 Select, ethically cultivated, Sage leaves, Germany.
– useful for inflammation oily skin
– memory and mood enhancement
– may improve cognition and recall
$12.00 – $136.00
Melaleuca alternifolia, organically produced but not certified, steam-distilled leaves, Australia.
- powerful anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial
- athlete’s foot and other fungal infections
- often used in acne remedies