Showing all 5 results
- Blend powerful anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal oils
- Designed to banish germs
- NOT skin safe in any dilution
- Please spray/diffuse when children under 12 are not in the room
- Avoid during pregnancy or lactation
Essential Oils, A - E, ABC Groupings
Eucalyptus, Lemon Ironbark
Eucalyptus staigeriana, organically produced but not certified, steam-distilled from leaves, Australia.
• Uplifting, mood elevating,
• Anti-viral, anti-infectious
• Use to lighten germkilling blends.
• Sometimes called “Australian Melissa”
Aromatherapy Blends, Physical Well-Being
Litsea (May Chang)
Litsea cubeba, steam distilled, fruit, China, Organically Produced.
– anti-spasmodic, specifically of the bronchia
– recent research indicates use in cardiac arrhythmia
– acne, dermatitis and greasy skin
Leptospermum scoparium, wildcrafted, steam-distilled leaves, Australia.
– Powerful anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral
– Effective against strep and staph infections
– Preferred oil of Madeleine Kerkof (instead of Tea Tree)
Melissa officinalis, ethically farmed, steam-distilled leaves, France
– Powerful anti-viral – flu, herpes, smallpox, mumps, shingles, cold sores
– Nausea and indigestion caused by nervous tension
– Treat acne and allergic skin problems
– Treat for the management of agitation in severe dementia and ADD
– Calms anxiety, useful for emotional shock, grief, fear and anger