Showing all 3 results
Cinnamomum zeylanicum, organically produced, steam-distilled leaves, Madagascar
•Highest in Eugenol, also found in Clove Oil
•Respiratory and circulatory stimulant via inhalation
•May use highly diluted in tooth/gum care blends
•Avoid use pregnancy and breastfeeding
•Skin sensitizer and irritant
•May inhibit blood clotting
Eucalyptus staigeriana, organically produced but not certified, steam-distilled from leaves, Australia.
• Uplifting, mood elevating,
• Anti-viral, anti-infectious
• Use to lighten germkilling blends.
• Sometimes called “Australian Melissa”
Abies concolor, wildcrafted in the American Southwest by an Artisan distiller. Private Reserve.
• Diffuse to clear the air, reduce stress & tension
•Aromatically bright, and clean, the smell of the forest high in the mountains
Anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious and anti-fungal