Showing 481–492 of 496 results
- A spirit-brightening blend designed to overcome the midwinter doldrums (and SAD)
- Celebrate the winter equinox, the Return of the Light.
- Lighten spirits throughout the dark days of winter
- Ages 12 and up
- respiratory issues and problems with the throat
- digestive issues, queasy stomach, menstrual cramps, muscle spasms
- emotionally calming and grounding without sedation
Viola odorata, solvent-extracted leaves, Egypt.
– supports the emotions and the heart
– sedative, liver decongestant and circulatory stimulant
– silent, seductive and persuasive – realize full potential
– springtime note in perfumery
Abies concolor, wildcrafted in the American Southwest by an Artisan distiller. Private Reserve.
• Diffuse to clear the air, reduce stress & tension
•Aromatically bright, and clean, the smell of the forest high in the mountains
Anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious and anti-fungal
Zanthoxylum armatum, wild-harvested dried fruits and leaves, steam distilled in Nepal. (Sometimes called Tomar Seed.)