Our starter kits are a wonderful way to begin your aromatic journey. We offer the 12 basic oils that each NAHA approved Aromatherapy Course must teach, plus essential extras for mixing and dilution. We also include a copy of our new Essential Oil Basics pocket guide.
The Essential Oils are all offered in 5 ml bottles.
- Our Organic French Lavender Mailette Oil,
- Organic Eucalyptus Radiata
- Australian Tea Tree Oil
- Organic Hungarian Peppermint Essential Oil
- Roman Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis, from Italy)
- South African Geranium for balance
- Our delightful Rosemary var Cineole, the gentle stimulant, and
- Organic Lemon Rind for cleansing and refreshing
- Organic French Clary Sage, the ultimate woman’s oil
- Organic Ylangylang Complete, wonderfully floral from Madagascar,
- Organic Sweet Orange for brightening the spirits, and
- Organic Bulgarian Rose Otto, diluted 5% in Organic Jojoba Oil.
- 4 ounces of Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 1 ounce of Jojoba Oil
- three 5 ml blending bottles
- three 2 ml blending bottles
- three 1 ounce plastic bottles for massage blending
- an inhaler blank, with instructions to create your first personal inhaler
- an Essential Oil Key to make dealing with various bottles and orifice reducers easier
- a dozen minipipettes for measuring ease
- our Essential Oil Basics pocket guide
Everything a beginner to this healing art needs and the12 essential oils the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy lists which must be taught in any beginner’s course.If purchased separately, the essential oils alone would cost over the cost of this kit..
Because of their already discounted prices, no other Nature’s Gift discount may apply to the purchase of our kits and samplers.