Showing 13–20 of 20 results
Kunzea ambigua, Organically grown, without certification. Steam-distilled flowering branches, Tasmania. (Sometimes known as Tick Bush or Spring Flower Bush.) The original Du Cane Kunzea.
– Helps relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety.
– Relief of the symptoms of influenza/flu.
– Relief of muscular aches and pains
– Temporary relief of rheumatic pain.
– Temporary relief of arthritic pain.
– Effective against staph, e-coli and candida
Rosa canina, seeds organically produced in Chile, CO2 extracted in Germany. Also known as Rose Hip Seed Oil.
– moisturizer for aging skin
– dry, scaly, fissured skin; dull skin; eczema, psoriasis
– prophylactic after burns or trauma or ulcerated veins, scars