Showing all 4 results
- Scar healing synergy
- May fade surgical scars or scars from burns
- Safe for topical use ages 6 and up
Helichrysum italicum, organically produced, traditionally steam-distilled (in copper stills) from flowers, Corsica.
• Power house skin-healing, scars, bruises
• Rosacea, eczema
• Pain relief
• Heart palpitations, irregular heartbeat
• Profound spiritual & emotional effects.
Available in 5 or 15 mls or, NEW, in a 10 ml rollon bottle for ease of use. Perfect to apply to a scar or tiny bruise.
Pinus Mugo Turra, wildharvested, steam-distilled from needles, Italy (Sometimes called Dwarf Pine.)
– Different from other pine oils in aroma
– Mental focus but relaxing and destressing
– Used as an expectorant
– Inhaled for ailments of respiratory organs (inc. pleurisy and tuberculosis
Picea abies organically produced and wildcrafted, artisan distilled needles, Italian. (formerly Picea excelsa, I like that)
– powerful, sweet, fir–resinous with some woodiness
– expectorant, moderate antibacterial for the bronchial and respiratory mucosa
– anti-fungal, deodorant
– pain relief for arthritis and rheumatic joints