Showing all 5 results
Essential Oils, CO2s, Spices, ABC Groupings, A - E
Coriandrum sativum, ethically cultivated, seeds grown and harvested in Ukraine, CO2 Select extracted in Germany
•Sweet, warming, and softly spicy
•S. Battaglia recommends for treating arthritis, gout, muscular aches
•Anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, anti-bacterial
•Helpful for digestive blends, flatulence, cramps
•Carminative, appetite stimulant
•Blends well with Sweet Orange, Mandarine, and other Citrus oils
Foeniculum vulgare var. dulce , organically grown, steam-distilled seeds, Hungary.
• PMS and other menstrual difficulties
• Eases stress and nervous tension
• Contraindicated during pregnancy, breastfeeding…
Zingiber officianalis, Organically grown roots from a family farm in Kauai, Hawaii, flown to the US and distilled in copper stills by a master distiller.
Cymbopogon flexuosus, ethically farmed, steam-distilled grass, Nepal. Delightful, sparkling-clean scented.
Litsea (May Chang)
Litsea cubeba, steam distilled, fruit, China, Organically Produced.
– anti-spasmodic, specifically of the bronchia
– recent research indicates use in cardiac arrhythmia
– acne, dermatitis and greasy skin