Showing all 9 results
- Long Chain fatty acids: unsaturated
- Related to Broccoli Seed Oil
- Highest in Erucic Acid, long-chain fatty acid giving a long shelf life
- Non-greasy, good for oily, dry, and mature skin at 55 – 65% of your blend
- Luxurious massage base
- Protects skin
- Anti-aging properties as it boosts collagen production
- Effective in treating inflammatory skin conditions
- Can be used to strengthen hair and nails
- Cicatrizant in the oil reportedly also promotes the healing of wounds
Abyssinian Oil (Abyssinica Oil) Crambe abyssinica, nuts ground and cold-pressed in Canada.
Adansonia digitata, Wild-crafted, Fair-Trade, Cold-pressed from Seeds, Zimbabwe, South Africa. Produced by organically certified producers.