Showing all 7 results
- Our favorite antiviral oils!
- Best diffused or in a personal inhaler
- Fresh, non-medicinal aroma
- Ages 6 and up when diffused
Essential Oils, CO2s, Spices, A - E
Pimenta dioica (Pimenta officinalis), Organically extracted from dried fruit (or berry)
• Muscle pain, spasms and fatigue
• Rubefacient (warming)
• Emotionally warming and uplifting
• Digestive tonic
Laurus nobilis, wildcrafted, steam-distilled leaves, from Croatia. Sometimes called “Laurel Leaf” Oil.
• Spicy scent
• Hair/scalp health
Bay Laurel Hydrosol
Bay Laurel leaves, Laurus nobilis organically grown and distilled in France, sometimes called Laurel Leaf
Individual Carrier Oils, Carrier Oils
Calophyllum (Foraha or Tamanu) Oil, Traditional
Calophyllum inophyllum, organically produced, cold-pressed, Madagascar.
Aromatherapy Blends, Physical Well-Being
Litsea (May Chang)
Litsea cubeba, steam distilled, fruit, China, Organically Produced.
– anti-spasmodic, specifically of the bronchia
– recent research indicates use in cardiac arrhythmia
– acne, dermatitis and greasy skin
Leptospermum scoparium, wildcrafted, steam-distilled leaves, Australia.
– Powerful anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral
– Effective against strep and staph infections
– Preferred oil of Madeleine Kerkof (instead of Tea Tree)