Showing all 7 results
- respiratory issues and problems with the throat
- digestive issues, queasy stomach, menstrual cramps, muscle spasms
- emotionally calming and grounding without sedation
Juniperus communis, organically produced, CO2 Select extracted from Juniper Berries in Germany. (Berries grown in Bosnia and Herzegovinia)
– Energetically uplifting and grounding
– Traditional use to cleanse and repel negative energy
– Balances oily skin and hair
Kunzea ambigua, Organically grown, without certification. Steam-distilled flowering branches, Tasmania. (Sometimes known as Tick Bush or Spring Flower Bush.) The original Du Cane Kunzea.
– Helps relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety.
– Relief of the symptoms of influenza/flu.
– Relief of muscular aches and pains
– Temporary relief of rheumatic pain.
– Temporary relief of arthritic pain.
– Effective against staph, e-coli and candida
Curcuma amada, extracted from dried rhizomes organically grown in India, extracted in Germany. 10% dilution in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
– Analgesic and Anti-inflammatory
– Anti-microbial, anti-oxidative and anti-allergenic
Zanthoxylum armatum, wild-harvested dried fruits and leaves, steam distilled in Nepal. (Sometimes called Tomar Seed.)