Showing 97–108 of 261 results
Juniperus communis, organically produced, berries on branch, Bulgaria
– Diuretic, often included in anti-cellulite & detoxifying blends
– Anti-microbial, useful in respiratory blends
– Cleans the atmosphere of a room to clear negativity
– Helps recover from hangovers
Juniperus communis, organically produced, CO2 Select extracted from Juniper Berries in Germany. (Berries grown in Bosnia and Herzegovinia)
– Energetically uplifting and grounding
– Traditional use to cleanse and repel negative energy
– Balances oily skin and hair
Kunzea ambigua, Organically grown, without certification. Steam-distilled flowering branches, Tasmania. (Sometimes known as Tick Bush or Spring Flower Bush.) The original Du Cane Kunzea.
– Helps relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety.
– Relief of the symptoms of influenza/flu.
– Relief of muscular aches and pains
– Temporary relief of rheumatic pain.
– Temporary relief of arthritic pain.
– Effective against staph, e-coli and candida