Showing 61–72 of 259 results
Eucalyptus staigeriana, organically produced but not certified, steam-distilled from leaves, Australia.
• Uplifting, mood elevating,
• Anti-viral, anti-infectious
• Use to lighten germkilling blends.
• Sometimes called “Australian Melissa”
Boswellia carterii, syn boswellia sacra, wild, grown in Somalia, CO2 select extraction from resin in Germany.
– spiritual growth and meditation
– asthma or chest congestion
– aches, pains, sprains, ligament and soft tissue injuries
– relaxing, anti-anxiety and anti-depressant