Showing 253–262 of 262 results
- respiratory issues and problems with the throat
- digestive issues, queasy stomach, menstrual cramps, muscle spasms
- emotionally calming and grounding without sedation
Viola odorata, solvent-extracted leaves, Egypt.
– supports the emotions and the heart
– sedative, liver decongestant and circulatory stimulant
– silent, seductive and persuasive – realize full potential
– springtime note in perfumery
Abies concolor, wildcrafted in the American Southwest by an Artisan distiller. Private Reserve.
• Diffuse to clear the air, reduce stress & tension
•Aromatically bright, and clean, the smell of the forest high in the mountains
Anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious and anti-fungal
Zanthoxylum armatum, wild-harvested dried fruits and leaves, steam distilled in Nepal. (Sometimes called Tomar Seed.)
Geranium macrorrhizum, organically produced, CO2 Total, leaves, Bulgaria, diluted in organically produced Jojoba for ease of use.
• High in sesquiterpenes (Germacrone)
• Said to enhance male libido
• Solid extract, warm before using
• Extremely long shelf life