Showing 205–216 of 259 results
CO2 extracted in Germany from organically produced Rosmarinus officinalis, stabilized in organic sunflower seed oil.
– designed as an additive to short-lived fixed oils and/or essential oils, to prevent oxidation
– inhibits growth of various Candida strains
– topical treatment of skin disorders
Rosmarinus officinalis var Cineole, organically produced in Tunisia, steam distilled from flowering tops.
– stimulates circulation, useful for cellulite and edema
– combats acne, dandruff and excessively oily skin
– respiratory conditions from nervous or emotional causes
Rosmarinus officinalis var Verbenon, organically produced, steam-distilled flowering tops, Italy
– closest in aroma to the fresh picked herb
– gentler and less stimulating than traditional chemotypes
– recommended for cellular regenerative powers
– from our Italian Collection, from Marco Valussi.