Showing 1–12 of 22 results
- Traditional uses include meditation and spiritual cleansing
- Wonderful respiratory oil
- Stress relief, grounding
- Carbon positive, sustainably harvested
- CITES Certified
- Fully Sustainable
- Plantation grown
- Heartwood and branches.
- Guilt free!
Agarwood (Oud, Aloewood)
Aquilaria crassna, hydro-distilled from the wood of naturally farmed trees, Thailand
Woods, Essential Oils, Dilutions
Agarwood (Oud, Aloewood), 10% Dilution
Aquilaria crassna, hydro-distilled from the wood of naturally farmed trees in northern Thailand, 10% dilution in organic Jojoba oil.
• Rare, Exotic
Cedrus atlantica, organically produced, steam-distilled from wood, Morocco
•Helpful for Dry Scalp, Skin
•Insecticide blends, keep away moths
Cedrus deodara, wildcrafted, steam-distilled wood, India
•Spiritual and Emotional Support
Woods, Essential Oils, A - E, ABC Groupings
Callitris intratropica, plantation grown without chemicals, distilled from wood and bark, Australia.
• Pain relief from insect stings
• Wound healing, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory
• Grounding, calming, reassuring
Bulnesia sarmientoi, wildcrafted, steam-distilled from wood, Paraguay.
• Relaxing and Calming
• Venous or lymphatic decongestant
• Gout, rheumatism, arthritis, fluid retention
Ho Wood (Shui)
Cinnamomum camphora Sieb. var. linaloolifera Fujita, distilled from Organically grown wood and bark, rectified, China. Organically produced.
• Aromatic substitute for Rosewood essential oil
• Potent anti-infective and immunostimulant
• Powerful relaxant, useful for insomnia
Incense Cedar Wood
Calocedrus macrolepis Kurz var formosana/ Calocedrus formosana Taiwan Incense Cedar. Wildcrafted, Steam-distilled, Wood.
• “Taiwan Sandalwood”
• Wonderful for mediation to use alone or with a familiar friend
Cedrelopsis grevei, wildcrafted from bark, Madagascar.
– Soothes inflamed skin
– Intensifies effects of moisturizer for dry skin
– Useful in perfume blends
Essential Oils, Woods, Sale of the Month
Bursera graveolens, wood harvested from fallen trees, thus “ethically wildcrafted” from Ecuador.
Essential Oils, Woods, M - R, Sale of the Month
Rosewood (Bois de Rose)
Woods, Essential Oils, CO2s, S - Z, Sandalwoods
Sandalwood CO2 Extract
Santalum spicatum, ethically cultivated from Western Australia.
– complex, deeply spiritual
– “sacred” oil