We are so tired of winter. We are welcoming springtime with all the green leafy scents that say “SPRING” to us.. not the lush florals… but the first hints of green after Winter’s barrenness.
Save 10% on retail sizes of the following Harbingers of Spring
Rhododendron, Violet Leaf, vivid Ironbark Eucalyptus, Lemon tea tree, and Lemon eucalyptus, Coriander (the sunshine spice!), Bergamot Mint, Balm Mint Bush, Beeswax Absolute, Galbanum, the “rites of spring” oil, Rosalina, light and delicate.
For winter weary skin, we are putting ALL of our skincare products on sale. 10% off retail.
(When the seasons change from Winter’s dry cold to Summer’s hot mugginess I like to switch to lighter oils for moisturizing and cleansing. Perhaps you do to? This is your time to stock up.)
My mentor Madeleine Kerkhof is celebrating the 20th anniversary of her company, and her 10th anniversary of providing AromaCare products this year. In her honor, we are discounting her landmark book, Complementary Nursing in End of Life Care. Save 10% from March 1 – 20, while current supplies last. (Yes, the shipfree discount code will apply!)
New Fixed/Carrier Oils
New Essential Oils
Back in Stock
We’ve restocked goodies from our supplier in India: more White Ginger Lily, more Blue Lotus Absolute, and finally a good Holy Basil, Apricot Oil infused with Golden Champa (lovely floral body oil!) now available in a 16 oz bulk refill. And, from a USA distiller, specially distilled for Nature’s Gift, a new batch of Patchouli Hydrosol.
- A guest blog article about our Frankincense Sacra, by my teacher Cathy Skipper: She writes of “the deep, calm, pure, peaceful groundedness of frankincense,” I loved what she wrote and asked permission to share it.
- Affiliate Links ? why we don’t do them.
- Children suffering from anxiety and insomnia ? (No wonder, look at what’s happening around them!)
- The big event of February, my young friend Nyssa did a filmed interview. Delved into some ancient history, and some very timely events. This is the first interview of a subscription service for “Sylla’s Inner Sanctum” where my friend and mentor Sylla will be sharing.. all sorts of goodies. I enjoyed being interviewed and hope you will enjoy listening. (Warning..it’s LONG!)
- A link to a quick Elderberry Syrup recipe in the InstaPot. (yes, you can use the stovetop, too.)
- A “rise and shine” diffuser blend for little ones.
- “The Scented Djinn” wrote of Galbanum, our Rites of Spring oil, and gave permission to share. (Justine is a gifted perfumer.. her book is referenced on her page.. GREAT for the fledgling perfumer!
- My mentor, Madeleine Kerkhof (see the book sale, above) will be teaching in Washington State in October.
- More opportunties to learn. Cathy and Florian will be teaching in Atlanta, in May.
- We did a pair of Facebook Live Videos, making aromatherap inhalers in quantity. Beginning here, and the second half, methods of assembly, here.
- Web MD publishes a warning article about EO misuse.
These are just a handful of the tidbits that are shared with our Facebook followers every month. And, of course, they are the first to see announcements of new and back in stock oils. Remember last year, for awhile, we did a “Mondays With Marge” series, where folks posted questions and we would answer them on Monday evening? We are planning a weekly or biweekly Facebook live where folks can ask questions, and I’ll try to answer them. Stay tuned, and follow us on Facebook.
Our Clients Say
Hello Marge, I needed to tell you that I received my new Black Sacra Frankincense today and OH MY….time stopped still and when I came back, I found myself not just holding the bottle but cradling it!! Such a precious oil. It deserves to be held so lovingly.
Thank you for making it available to us again. Next purchase…the new Black Sacra hydrosol I see you have now. I will be ready for it!
With much gratitude, Chrystyna
German Angelica Root
Sophia Rose writes, The Angelica Oil is divine. I have only just smelled it so I can give you my first impression. My feeling with this Angelica Root oil is that I experience it as one that connects me deep and securely into the depth of the earth but also up to the Angelic Realm. My experience of Angelica up until this one is it connecting me into the earth but this is the first oil that I feel also connects me to the Angelic Realm. This is how I just experienced this oil. I know it is said to be the oil that connects to the Angels and this oil has done that for me, I experienced this very clearly energetically. So I am over the moon delighted to have this very special treasure.
She went on to write about other oils in our Private Reserve collection, and, I am completely and totally intoxicated and in love with the Bitter Orange Oil. Wowzer, how gorgeous is this oil!!!!!!!!!! I love all the oils, the Pine/Pine Cone is beautiful, the Black Spruce is a delight, all the oils are gorgeous.
We are seeing positive reviews on Facebook…people whose little ones (toddlers, typically) unable to sleep through the night. Diffuse Happy Dreams for a few minutes before bedtime and voila, a good night’s sleep for Mommy and child. I love that this is helping people!
Quote of the Month
Love is the only flower that grows and blossoms without the aid of the seasons.
May you have a refreshing and renewing Spring Equinox and may your March become a Lamb, not a Lion!