Save 10% on all of our floral essential oils, absolutes, and CO2 extracts. Retail sizes only, ie, 2, 5, and 15 mls. Please note, some of these are in very short supply. If they say “out of stock” that’s the truth! Also on sale, our array of floral waxes. See the complete list on our front page.
New and long awaited back in stock products
New and long-awaited on our book list, my mentor Madeleine Kerkhof’s CO2 Extracts in Aromatherapy.
From Spain, Organic Eucalyptus globulus (too long out of stock!) From Madagascar, more Katafray and Clove Bud, from Italy, Bergamot FCF, and from France, Cypress and Styrax (Liquidamber) from Honduras.
Also more of our organic Geranium Bourbon hydrosol, and, in case you missed the announcement in April, a fresh distillation of our beloved Australian Rosemary Hydrosol, now also available in 16 oz bulk refills.
Back in stock and better than ever, our Complete Beginner’s Kit. We’ve added some of our favorite accessories for your blending success.
We have a limited number of copies. Of course I’ll sign it for you!
I had been asked earlier this year to compile my writings about CO2 extracts, so late in April we started a series of blog articles.
- The first two are about the CO2 Lipids – fixed oils. and more on Lipids.
- The first of a series on the CO2 aromatics, mostly Select extraction and similar to essential oils.
- Took a break to write about an emergency query that we keep getting. Common sense and Canines.
- Back to the CO2 Aromatics Chamomile through Cumin.
- May’s first blog was part 3 of the CO2 aromatics series.
Please note, this is an ongoing series. Our goal is to publish a new post each Monday, Wednesday and Friday. That’s the goal, I expect sometimes reality may intervene. You may keep up with the series here. New posts are always announced on our Facebook page, and in our Twitter feed.
- Two classes (next weekend) in Atlanta. Cathy Skipper and Florian Birkmayer offer Aromatherapy for Trauma & Addiction followe by Aroma and Alchemy of Menopause. May 11 – May 14.
- Victoria, of Bois de Jasmine teaches how to candy violets and other blossoms.
- A good graphic showing suggested dilution for various purposes.
- Recipe for an old fashioned posset, using your favorite flower.
- Which method of application when? More from Tisserand.
- Estrogenic effects of Tea tree or Lavender ? (in a word.. NO!)
Of course our FB followers are also the first ones to hear about new arrivals, shortages, general goings on.
Aromatic quote of the Month – for the May Flowers:
“And because the breath of flowers is far sweeter in the air (where it comes and goes, like the warbling of music) than in the hand, therefore nothing is more fit for that delight than to know what be the flowers and plants that do best perfume the air.”
Have a marvelous May everyone!